How do you open the door when you enter your apartment entrance door? Do you swipe your card, QR code, or face recognition when you enter and exit the community or office every day? Or not at all, but "scanning" with the naked eye of the security guard? Which way do you prefer?
The communities and office areas where we live are crowded and numerous, including owners, tenants, visitors, property management personnel, etc.
01 Pain points
1. Unidentified people took the opportunity to enter the community
2. Frequent thefts cause poor owners’ sense of experience and insufficient sense of residential security
3. After the thief steals in the community, it is convenient to transfer or send the items out of the community|
4. Endless door-to-door sales personnel
5. Children's safety hazards
6. The owner’s residential property safety guarantee
7. Frequent security guards mistakenly let in familiar strangers in by mistake
8. Groups of troublemakers break into the community
With the empowerment of artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and big data, the management of pedestrian entrances and exits can be transformed from manual management to management using smart gates. The intelligent induction IC card residential community access control management system can help you solve some of the tedious problems faced in property management, improve work efficiency, improve the community environment, and allow property managers to manage more easily and effectively, and make owners and residents safer , Living in a more orderly community environment.
03 Way of access
04 Deren perimeter security solution
Deren focus on perimeter security solution for 8 years, we offer various turnstiles such as tripod, swing gate, wing gate, flap barrier, full height turnstile and face recogintion for temperature monitoring.
Contact: Kevin Wang
Phone: +86 155 6609 9692
Tel: +86-024 3103 6890